Monday, October 27, 2014

Creative Yoga

Last week we were learning about the letter "n" and the yoga pose for that letter told us to create our own yoga pose! It said "N is for New - Yoga Pose!" So we all made our own yoga poses up! Look how creative we are! After we did this yoga, I asked each student what their yoga pose was called, and here are the responses I received: 
  • fire thrower
  • diamond
  • seal
  • x
  • heart
  • spider man
  • b
  • love
  • rock sturdy
  • treat
  • tree
  • ballerina
  • slingshot
  • fish
  • flower
  • angel
  • square

Aren't those such creative names?! I am so luck to have such a creative class! Look below each picture to see what that student (or students) thought of for a name of their yoga pose. 

Try some of these at home with your child!



Ballerina

Seal, Diamond, Rock Sturdy, Heart, Angel, Treat



Square

Fire Thrower

Diamond

Tree, Square, Heart

Heart and Square

Treat, Love, Seal

Rock Sturdy

Fire Thrower and Slingshot

Flower, Love, Seal

B and X
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment