Owls, Word Wall and Coupons!
I've been back at it - making more things for the fall! Find below some freebies I've made!
#1
The first one is my behaviour reward system! Our theme this year is OWLS - so I thought it would be cute to make an owl reward system. The circles (feathers) on the owl are for the teacher to dap in with a bingo dabber (perfect size of circles!) when the child is behaving! After they fill out their owl, they take it home and pick out a prize from my home-made coupons!
Download the owl behaviour chart here
#2
I made these, laminated them, and put them in a box so the kids can choose a reward when they fill up their behaviour sheet! I bought a cute little box from Dollarama to store them in! I also included a sheet I made to send home to the parents to explain that their child was behaving and received a prize!
Download classroom reward coupons here
#3
These are my word wall letters I made! Print, cut out and laminate these and use in your classroom for your word wall!
Download the word wall letters here
No comments:
Post a Comment